In our continuing series looking at the latest medical research and news on COVID-19, Larry Mantle speaks with Dr. Dean Blumberg, professor of medicine and chief of Pediatric Infectious Diseases at UC Davis Children’s Hospital.
Today’s topics include:
- California shatters daily coronavirus record. Again.
- CDC panel recommends frontline health care workers, nursing home residents get vaccine first
- U.K. becomes first country to approve Pfizer’s COVID vaccine
- CDC to shorten recommended coronavirus quarantine time to 7-10 days
- Washington Post: Pfizer’s COVID vaccine jump-starts race for special freezers
Dean Blumberg, M.D., professor of medicine and chief of Pediatric Infectious Diseases at UC Davis Children’s Hospital