In our continuing series looking at the latest medical research and news on COVID-19, Larry Mantle speaks with Dr. Peter Chin-Hong from UCSF.
Topics today include:
- Pfizer could apply for emergency use of COVID-19 vaccine by late November
- A rare COVID-19 complication was reported in children. Now, it's showing up in adults.
- Oxford University scientists develop ‘extremely rapid’ 5-minute COVID-19 test
- Why COVID-19 is spreading again— fatigue, colder weather, eased restrictions
- Officials fear Halloween could become COVID-19 super-spreader